ABOUT THE DISTANCE LEARNING WITH INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY:
The National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) for 20 CCS credits.
This custom broker distance learning program is specially designed for the person who can’t possibly make it to a classroom module. It offers the convenience of studying at home, PLUS the customs broker instruction you would get in a classroom environment!
- A Self-Paced Learning Program for a Fast-Paced World.
- Set Your Own Schedule For Completion!
- Got a Question on the 34 chapters in the textbook? Don’t Understand the Concept? Ask the “Real Live” Teacher Assigned to You!
A true convergence of web technology and traditional formal learning methods.
- ON-DEMAND Video Reviews of the entire Textbook!
- A set of Class Notes, for each review, that you can take with you into the exam!
- Your own PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR from the time you start UNTIL THE TIME YOU FINISH ALL 34 CHAPTERS IN THE TEXTBOOK!
- An ONLINE TEXTBOOK, for your travels! Travel without having to carry those heavy textbooks! All you will need is an Internet Connection!
THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR THE CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE WITHOUT THE TRAVEL HASSLES!
START STUDYING NOW!
Included with the Distance Learning with Instructor Program
- Textbook, Workbook, References Book – TAKE THESE INTO THE EXAM!
- Audio MP3’s (over four hours). This audio series will refresh your memory on all of the important points in your textbook
- Access to the STUDENT CORNER – your personal, private study course (login details sent after registration). Access expires on EXAM DAY (April or October semester)
- A copyrighted Textbook – 34 Chapters with a Cross Reference Index between your textbook, the 19CFR and the HTS
- A Companion Workbook – after chapter quizzes and hundreds of previous exam and classification questions with detailed analysis
- A References Book – additional references and directives required by CBP
Easy Access to:
- Any Needed Updates – for changes or any new CBP requirements
- An Interactive Online Textbook – Chapter Sample
- Reading and Study Instructions – how to coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbook and workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Previous Test Questions in your Workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Classification Questions in the Workbook
- A Tabulating System for your 19CFR and HTS – making things quick and easy for you to find during the test
- Audio MP3’s – highlights of each chapter
- PLUS On-Demand Video Reviews of the Entire Textbook – finish your studies with a virtual classroom experience, available 24/7
**FAST FACTS – Take these into the Exam
- A Time Frames Chart
- Fines and Penalties Chart
- Special Programs Summary Chart
- Metric Conversion Chart
- Chapter Cross Reference
- Security Filing Data Requirements
- The MPF and Preferential Trade Programs Chart
- Textiles and Footwear Classification Document
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes – Corrected by your Personal Instructor! See a sample quiz now!
- Online mid-term
- Online final exam
- Instructions on how to take the test and time management!
- How to complete the new online Application for the Exam
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams – every test since 2005
- Answers and Analysis for these Previous Exams
- A Video on Quick Tips for the Day of the Test
- A Bulletin Board
PLUS – WHAT YOU’VE BEEN HOPING TO FIND
- Classifications and Valuations Chapters that are substantially covered and explained
- Clear Definitions
- Instructions on how to classify goods quickly and easily
- How to take the test with CONFIDENCE in your ability!
19CFR & HTSUS – BUNDLE & SAVEYou will need a copy of the 19CFR and the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the US. Save money with Bundles! Includes our Pass GUARANTEE If you don’t pass you can study for the next consecutive semester exam with FREE Access to our Extended Enhanced Online Program. See details of this guarantee here: PROGRAM BUNDLES and the EXTENDED ENHANCED ONLINE PROGRAM
- 19CFR & HTSUS Separately $289 – $309
- Independent Study with Virtual Classes Program $1,195
- Extended Enhanced Program $250
- Bundled with 19CFR & HTSUS & Extended Enhanced (in case you need it) ALL FOR $1,410 – $1,420 (two sizes)
If you decide that you want to upgrade to a more extensive program, such as our Distance Learning with Virtual Class program, we will credit you with the complete cost of the Distance Learning with Instructor Program, and register you for any of our other programs.