About the Extended Enhanced Online Program
INCLUDED WITH THIS PROGRAM:
- New Course Updates will be added to your Student Corner, when needed, as you move forward into the new testing period.
- Look for the Update button with your new login to the Student Corner (your past login will be replaced after you register).
- Updates will be between the last semester’s textbooks and this semester.
IF YOU WERE A STUDENT PRIOR TO APRIL 2022 SEMESTER
Failure to order a set of new textbooks with an Extended Study Program will result in your order being delayed until the order has been placed. No passwords will be sent until the textbooks have been ordered. There will be no refunds for failure to order a new set of textbooks.
Plus everything that is normally Included with our ENHANCED ONLINE PROGRAM, such as:
- Reading and Study Instructions
- Answers for the End of Chapter Questions
- A Tabulating System for your 19CFR and HTS
- Eight Fast Fact Charts to take with you into the exam.
- Instructions on how to take the test!
- Exam information
- A video on Quick Tips for the day of the test
- Answers & Analysis for Previous Test Questions in the Workbook
- Answers & Analysis for Classification Questions in the Workbook
- Every Customs Brokers Exam since 2005
- Answers & Analysis for the every Customs Brokers Exam since 2005 – this includes the recent exam after the protest period.
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $150.00
All Sales Are Final
Extended Study Students may purchase our On-Demand Video Reviews for ONLY $150.00
If you join any of the Extended Study Classes and then decide to join another more expensive program, the cost of the programs are independent of each other, and you will not be given credit for the lesser one toward the more expensive one.