APPROVED BY: The National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) for 20 CCS credits.
Our most comprehensive program!
Your studies will begin with a modified version of our Multimedia Distance Learning Program as an interactive online learning environment with your online PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR.
- Second phase: live virtual classroom with instruction and review
- Third phase: continue your studies with the 800+ Previous Test Questions, the section of Classification Questions in your Workbook, and several of the Previous Exams that are online in your Students Corner.
- Fourth phase: online video refresher of your classroom program right before the exam.
With this program you will receive
- Copyrighted Textbook – 34 Chapters with a Cross Reference Index between your textbook, the 19CFR and the HTS
- Companion Workbook – hundreds of previous exam and classification questions with a detailed analysis
- References Book – additional references and directives required by CBP
The LTS Textbook, Workbook and References book can be taken into the exam!
As soon as you register, you will get access to the online course and your personal instructor. The course includes:
- Any Needed Updates – for changes or any new CBP requirements
- An Interactive Online Textbook
- Reading and Study Instructions – how to coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbook and workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Previous Test Questions in your Workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Classification Questions in the Workbook
- A Tabulating System for your 19CFR and HTS
- Audio MP3’s – highlights of each chapter
- PLUS On-Demand Video Reviews of the Entire Textbook
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes – Corrected by your Personal Instructor!
- Online mid-term
- Online final exam
- Classifications and Valuations Chapters that are substantially covered and explained
- Clear Definitions
- Instructions on how to classify goods quickly and easily
and, Exam Support:
- Instructions for Exam application
- Many tips and tools for Exam day
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams
- Answers and Analysis for Previous Exam