About The Miami Evening Classroom with A Pre-Class Study Program
What you will recieve:
- A copyrighted Textbook - 34 Chapters including a new Cross Reference Index between your textbook, the 19CFR and the HTS
- A Companion Workbook - hundreds of previous exam questions with detailed analysis
- A References Book - additional references and directives required by CBP
- A Class Notes Book given out on the first day of class
- Audio MP3's - highlights of each chapter
You will have:
- Constant Communication and counseling with your Instructor during the classroom presentations.
- Review of your Chapter Quizzes during the classroom presentations.
- A Mid-Term Test during the classroom presentations.
- A Final Test during the classroom presentations.
After you register you will be issued a password into a special section of our web site called the Students Corner.
There you will find:
- Any Needed Updates - to changes in the HTS, 19CFR, or CBP requirements
- An Interactive Online Textbook - Chapter Sample
- The first five chapters of our textbook are posted so that you do not have to wait until your books arrive to start your studies!
- Reading and Study Instructions - how to coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbook and workbook
- Answers for the End of Chapter Review Questions
- Answers and Analysis for the Previous Test Questions in your Workbook
- A Tabulating System for your 19CFR and HTS - making things quick and easy for you to find during the test
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes See a sample quiz now!
**Fast Facts to take with you into the exam:
- A Time Frames Chart
- Fines and Penalties Chart
- Special Programs Summary Chart
- Metric Conversion Chart
- Chapter Cross Reference
- Security Filing Data Requirements
- The MPF and Preferential Trade Programs Chart
- Textiles and Footwear Classification Document
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7
- Instructions on how to take the test and time management
- How to complete the new online Application for the Exam
- A Video on Quick Tips for the day of the test
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams - every test since 2005
- Answers and Analysis for these Previous Exams
- A Bulletin Board
There are three phases to this program:
- The first phase of this program will start with reading the textbook, doing your After Chapter Reviews, your After Chapter Quizzes, and your online mid-term.
- The second phase will be completed with the classroom instructions to resolve issues and as review of the textbook.
- The third phase of your program will continue your studies with the 800+ Previous Test Questions, and the section of Classification Questions in your Workbook. Plus doing several of the Previous Exams that are online in your Students Corner. This will both refine and reinforce what you have learned during the classroom program. To serve as a further refresher of your classroom program, right before the exam, a full set of videos covering your classroom presentation will be added to your Students Corner.
Remember This Date and Location: All Miami Classes are held at:
3550 NW 74 Ave. Miami, Florida 33122
Class Dates: February 13th 2018 – March 15th 2018
Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday 6:30- 9:30 PM
This Class is Open for Registration for the April 2018 exam.
A Certificate of Completion, suitable for framing, will be presented to each student at the end of the class.
Students will need to have their own copy of the 19CFR and the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the US. These can be purchased here.
Tax Deduction of Expenses: An income tax deduction is allowed for expenses of education (including registration fees, travel, meals and lodging) undertaken to maintain and improve professional skills. Please check with your Tax Accountant to see if you qualify.
Because of the necessity to give each student as much attention as possible, we do limit the size of our classes. It is not unusual for our classes to be filled well before the start date.
If a class is filled, we will gladly register you for the next session.