About The Enhanced Online Program
What you will recEive:
- A copyrighted Textbook - 34 Chapters with a Cross Reference Index between your textbook, the 19CFR and the HTS
- A Companion Workbook - hundreds of previous exam and classificaton questions with detailed analysis online
- A References Book - additional references and directives required by CBP
After you register you will be issued a password into a special section of our website called the Students Corner.
There you will find:
- Any Needed Updates - to changes in the HTS, 19CFR, or CBP requirements.
- Reading and Study Instructions - coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbooks
- The first five chapters of our textbook - start studying immediately! - Chapter Sample
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes See a sample quiz now!
- Audio MP3's - highlights of each chapter
- Tabulating System for your 19CFR & HTS - a "how to" Tab file!
- Answers and Analysis for the Workbook Classificaton and Previous Test Questions
- A Time Frames Chart
- Fines and Penalties Chart
- Special Programs Summary Chart
- Metric Conversion Chart
- Chapter Cross Reference
- Security Filing Data Requirements
- The MPF and Preferential Trade Programs Chart
- Textiles and Footwear Classification Document
**Fast Facts to take with you into the exam:
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7
- Instructions on how to take the test and time management!
- How to complete the new online Application for the Exam
- A Video on Quick Tips for the day of the test!
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams - every test since 2005!
- Answers and Analysis for these Previous Exams
- A Bulletin Board
If you decide that you want to upgrade to a more extensive program during the semester, perhaps one with an instructor, we will credit you with the complete cost of The Enhanced Online Program, and register you for any of our other programs.
Students will need to have their own copy of the 19CFR and the Harmonized Tariff Schedules of the US. These can be purchased here.