ABOUT THE INDEPENDENT STUDY WITH VIRTUAL CLASSROOM PROGRAM
Your studies begin with a modified version of our Multimedia Enhanced Online Program.
Completed in live, virtual classroom with instruction and review.
Continue your studies with the 800+ Previous Test Questions, the section of Classification Questions in your Workbook, and copies of Previous Exams – all online in your Students Corner. Plus you’ll have the video refresher of your classroom program right before the exam.
Included with the Independent Study with Virtual Classroom Program
- Textbook, Workbook, References Book
- Audio MP3’s (over four hours). This audio series will refresh your memory on all of the important points in your textbook
- Access to the STUDENT CORNER – your personal, private study course (login details sent after registration). Access expires on EXAM DAY (April or October semester)
- After you register, you’ll be issued (by email) a login for our line course site we call THE STUDENT CORNER.
- Any Needed Updates – for changes or any new CBP requirements
- An Interactive Online Textbook – Chapter Sample
- Reading and Study Instructions – how to coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbook and workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Previous Test Questions in your Workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Classification Questions in the Workbook
- A Tabulating System for your 19CFR and HTS – making things quick and easy for you to find during the test
- Audio MP3’s – highlights of each chapter
- PLUS On-Demand Video Reviews of the Entire Textbook – finish your studies with a virtual classroom experience, available 24/7
- A Time Frames Chart
- Fines and Penalties Chart
- Special Programs Summary Chart
- Metric Conversion Chart
- Chapter Cross Reference
- Security Filing Data Requirements
- The MPF and Preferential Trade Programs Chart
- Textiles and Footwear Classification Document
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes – Corrected by your Personal Instructor! See a sample quiz now!
- Online mid-term
- Online final exam
- Instructions on how to take the test and time management!
- How to complete the new online Application for the Exam
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams – every test since 2005
- Answers and Analysis for these Previous Exams
- A Video on Quick Tips for the Day of the Test
- A Bulletin Board
- Classifications and Valuations Chapters that are substantially covered and explained
- Clear Definitions
- Instructions on how to classify goods quickly and easily
- How to take the test with CONFIDENCE in your ability!
- The Distance Learning Program is the first phase.
- The second phase will be completed with the Virtual Classes.
- The third phase of your program is to both refine and reinforce what you have learned during the virtual classroom program. You will continue your studies with
- 800+ Previous Test Questions and Analysis,
- Classification Questions in your Workbook
- A set of videos will be added to your Students Corner, as a quick review right before the exam.
Saturday and Sunday 3 PM to 6 PM ET March 2nd to March 30thThe last day to register for this class will be February 29, 2024, or until the quota is filled. The final course exam and a Certificate of Completion, suitable for framing, will be sent to each student at the end of the Virtual Classes. Class Notes will be sent out to each student before each lecture. This will include the homework for each session, and a final exam will be available online. After this, a Video Review will be placed online right before the exam.
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:|
|March 2||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 3||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 9||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 10||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 16||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 17||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 23||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 24||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|March 30||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
Classes are based on Eastern Time (ET) UTC/GMT
19CFR & HTSUS – BUNDLE & SAVEYou will need a copy of the 19CFR and the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the US. Save money with Bundles! Includes our Pass GUARANTEE If you don’t pass you can study for the next consecutive semester exam with FREE Access to our Extended Enhanced Online Program. See details of this guarantee here: PROGRAM BUNDLES and the EXTENDED ENHANCED ONLINE PROGRAM
- 19CFR & HTSUS Separately $289 – $309
- Independent Study with Virtual Classes Program $1,195
- Extended Enhanced Program $250
- Bundled with 19CFR & HTSUS & Extended Enhanced (in case you need it) ALL FOR $1,410 – $1,420 (two sizes)