ABOUT THE ENHANCED ONLINE WITH VIDEO PROGRAM
- All the features of the Enhanced Online Program PLUS OnDemand Video Reviews
- Finish your studies with a virtual classroom experience.
- There are Ten On-Demand Video Reviews covering all the chapters in your Textbook
- You will have a set of Class Notes, for each review, that you can use to follow along with the instructor, and that you can take with you into the exam!
- A GREAT way to Incease your self-confidence
Included with the Enhanced Online with Video Program
- Textbook, Workbook, References Book
- Audio MP3’s (over four hours). This audio series will refresh your memory on all of the important points in your textbook
- Access to the STUDENT CORNER – your personal, private study course (login details sent after registration). Access expires on EXAM DAY (April or October semester)
- A copyrighted Textbook – 34 Chapters with a Cross Reference Index between your textbook, the 19CFR and the HTS
- A Companion Workbook – after chapter quizzes and hundreds of previous exam and classification questions with detailed analysis
- A References Book – additional references and directives required by CBP
- Any Needed Updates – to changes in the HTS, 19CFR, or CBP requirements.
- Reading and Study Instructions – coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbooks
- The first five chapters of our textbook – start studying immediately! – Chapter Sample
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes See a sample quiz now!
- Audio MP3’s – highlights of each chapter
- Tabulating System for your 19CFR & HTS – a “how to” Tab file!
- Answers and Analysis for the Workbook Classificaton and Previous Test Questions
- A Time Frames Chart
- Fines and Penalties Chart
- Special Programs Summary Chart
- Metric Conversion Chart
- Chapter Cross Reference
- Security Filing Data Requirements
- The MPF and Preferential Trade Programs Chart
- Textiles and Footwear Classification Document
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7
- Instructions on how to take the test and time management!
- How to complete the new online Application for the Exam
- A Video on Quick Tips for the day of the test!
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams – every test since 2005!
- Answers and Analysis for these Previous Exams
- A Bulletin Board
- Classifications and Valuations Chapters that are substantially covered and explained
- Clear Definitions
- Instructions on how to classify goods quickly and easily
- How to take the test with CONFIDENCE in your ability!
NEEDED FOR YOUR STUDIES
A CURRENT 19CF
HTSUS (The Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the US)
If you decide that you want to upgrade to a more extensive program, perhaps one with an instructor, we will credit you with the complete cost of The Enhanced Online Program, and register you for any of our other programs.