Workbook & References
Our Curriculum Tools
The NEW October 2017 Workbook is unique to the US Customs Broker License Training Field, and it can now be taken into the test with you as reference material.
Included in the Logistics Training Systems Workbook:
- End of Chapter Review Questions
- Classification Questions - with complete and accurate analysis of each question
- Additional Previous Exam Questions - these are actual test questions, from the last several previous Customs Broker tests broken down by test category. We have also add a complete anaylsis of these questions, so when you are using our Workbook you will always have detailed answers for these Previous Test questions.
This is Perfect for taking with you into the exam.
Take a look at the Table of Contents from our Workbook and Refences Book!
Our NEW References Book - this book has All the additional references that CBP requires, and a little bit more, to help you with both the exam and your studies. This new addition to the LTS study materials features:
- All required parts of the CATAIR and C-TPAT
- All required Directives
- The NEW 7501 and Instructions for Preparation of the Entry Summary Form - requirements for warehouse entry, constructing a valid entry number, MID construction
- A Glossary of Terms and Acronyms - commonly used in the logistics business.
- Customs Forms
It is common knowledge that anyone can download the last several Customs Broker Tests from the US Customs website - www.cbp.gov - what is not understood is that Customs only furnishes the "Official Answer" to each test, and that each Customs Broker Exam generates at least one or more challengeable questions. (A challengeable question is a question that may have more than one listed correct answer or may not have any correct answer.)
From the US Customs Website:
"While Customs makes every effort to ensure that each Customs Broker Licensure Exam and corresponding answer key are correct, Customs does not guarantee accuracy. The exams and answer keys, posted, are in their original condition as used on their respective test day. Customs posts these examinations and answer keys in their original condition at the time of scoring.
The posted exams and answer keys, which date back to 1997, are provided as representative samples of the types of questions found on the Customs Broker Licensure Exam. The exams and answer keys were presumed accurate as of the date of the administration of the Exam and no amendment has been made to reflect changes in law, regulation, or policy that may have occurred since that date."
So, if you download the tests from Customs, or you are just given a "copy" of the last few tests, you could very well be studying the wrong answers! Additionally the law changes - frequently! For the supplemental exam questions in our Workbook, we have taken apart the last several tests, analyzed each question, and then separated the questions by subject. You always have the correct answer when studying with our textbooks and workbook or when you are taking one of the after chaper quizzes! Our workbook not only solves the problem of "old" and "challengeable" questions, but also works to reinforce the chapter topic, allowing you to adapt to the Customs Exam Format as you are studying.