About The Distance Learning with Instructor Program
What you will recEIve:
- A copyrighted Textbook - 34 Chapters with a Cross Reference Index between your textbook, the 19CFR and the HTS
- A Companion Workbook - hundreds of previous exam questions with a detailed analysis
- A References Book - additional references and directives required by CBP
The LTS Textbook, Workbook and References book can be taken into the exam!
After you register you will be issued a password into a special section of our website called the Students Corner.
There you will find:
- Any Needed Updates - to changes in the HTS, 19CFR, or CBP requirements
- An Interactive Online Textbook - Chapter Sample
- Reading and Study Instructions - how to coordinate the HTS and 19CFR with your textbook and workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Previous Test Questions in your Workbook
- Answers and Analysis for the Classification Questions in the Workbook
- A Tabulating System for your 19CFR and HTS - making things quick and easy for you to find during the test
- Audio MP3's - highlights of each chapter
- PLUS On-Demand Video Reviews of the Entire Textbook - finish your studies with a virtual classroom experience, available 24/7
- A Time Frames Chart
- Fines and Penalties Chart
- Special Programs Summary Chart
- Metric Conversion Chart
- Chapter Cross Reference
- Security Filing Data Requirements
- The MPF and Preferential Trade Programs Chart
- Textiles and Footwear Classification Document
- Quick Memory Summaries of each chapter in the Textbook
- Video Lectures on Valuation, Classification and Special Programs available 24/7 on your PC or IPad
- Interactive After Chapter Quizzes - Corrected by your Personal Instructor! See a sample quiz now!
- Online mid-term
- Online final exam
- Instructions on how to take the test and time management!
- How to complete the new online Application for the Exam
- Previous Customs Brokers Exams - every test since 2005
- Answers and Analysis for these Previous Exams
- A Video on Quick Tips for the Day of the Test
- A Bulletin Board
**Fast Facts to take with you into the exam:
Plus a few little extras you've been hoping to find:
- Classifications and Valuations Chapters that are substantially covered and explained
- Clear Definitions
- Instructions on how to classify goods quickly and easily
- How to take the test with CONFIDENCE in your ability!
The last day to register for this class will be 30 days before the exam. The last day with your instructor will be the Friday before the exam. Until the exam is announced in June/July we will not have exact dates.
Students will need to have their own copy of the 19CFR and the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the US. These can be purchased here.
Your password into the Students Corner is good for one semester or from the day you receive your study materials until the day of that semester's exam, either April or October.